The Collection and Use of Information
We limit the information we collect about you to what we need to provide you with the best possible service available anywhere. Before using your information for any other purpose we would obtain your permission.
Privacy StatementmindZplay respects your right to privacy and adheres to the following principles:
- Be accountable. We are responsible for all personal information under our control. We have designated an individual to be accountable for the organization’s compliance to our privacy policies.
- Identify when and why. The purposes for which we collect personal information will be identified before it is collected.
- Get permission.The collection, use, and disclosure of personal information will only be done with the client’s knowledge and consent, except where otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Limit information. The collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified.
- Limit use. Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the client’s consent or as required or permitted by law.
- Keep current. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Keep protected. Personal information will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
- Be open. Information is available to the client regarding our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
- Give access. Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, clients will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of personal information and will be given access to that information.
- Be approachable. Clients can address us with questions, concerns and suggestions about our privacy practices bycontacting our Privacy Officer.
mindZplay obtains your consent through direct and indirect means; directly through explicit communications – written, verbal, electronic, or a website check box; or indirectly through existing circumstances that lead a reasonable person to believe that consent had been granted, even though not directly stated – submission of a completed website form.
mindZplay does not sell or trade your information to third parties. Release of your information occurs only when we have your consent; or when it is required to deliver a requested service to you; or where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
We protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures and we retain your information only for the time it is required for the stated purposes. Only those employees involved in processing data have access to this information.
Email Address and Contact Information
When you send us e-mail or when you ask us to respond to you by email, we acquire your email address. We use your email address to acknowledge your comments and/or reply to your questions, and we may store your communication and our reply in order to provide you with a high level of customer support.
In certain areas of the product we provide you with the option of entering names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for the purpose of creating and managing contact information and communications. This data is not shared with anyone outside of our organization other than our suppliers or agents who assist us in providing you with a quality service or where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Access to Credit Card Information